The WordPress Crash Course is an intensive, fast paced,
online video training program.
You get two solid hours of online video instruction where you watch my computer screen as I build a fully functional, search engine optimized site .
In this WordPress tutorial series you’ll be able to watch me every step of the way and pause the video to perform the same action for yourself.
Currently there are 37 videos in the member’s area and I may add a few more based upon member feedback. I purposely kept each video short, most are around five minutes. This is so you’ll have an easy reference should you need to go back and review a specific task. You can watch a short sample of one of the training videos below.
I’ve also added a 23 step, quick reference check list for you to refer to after watching the videos. You can print out the list and check off steps as you complete them. This will help you set up your blogs and websites very quickly without missing important steps.
Watch a Short Sample Lesson
The WordPress tutorial videos are made with a high quality screen capture software and they are in an extra large format so you can clearly see everything I’m doing. You can forget about blurry, hard to understand YouTube videos. I’m also speaking in clear English with no hard to understand accents (well, I guess I do have an American accent).
Click the image below to watch a short sample of one of the training videos.
You Could Have Your First Blog or Website
Up and Running TODAY!
Other WordPress training courses teach you how to get your blog up and running over a period of weeks. The WordPress Crash Course is presented in a way that will help you get your blog online with all the essential elements and looking great TODAY, even if you are a complete beginner.
I cut out all of the fluff and unnecessary information that you would normally find in other courses. Since it’s a crash course, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know fast and you won’t waste time learning things that you’ll probably never use. I spent over 160 hours making, editing and refining these videos so you could learn everything you need to know in just TWO HOURS! And if you want to review you can come back and watch the videos as often as you like.
Unless you want to be a web designer or developer for a living you won’t need to learn HTML, CSS, PHP or any other codes to build simple blogs and websites.
A good analogy would be if you just want to learn how to drive a car you don’t need to know how fuel injection works or what the pistons do. Of course, if you wanted to be an auto mechanic you would need to learn those things, but you don’t need to know them to drive the car.
It’s the same with WordPress. If you just want to build and maintain great looking blogs and websites you don’t need to spend weeks or months learning everything there is to know about WordPress.
By the end of this course you will be able to easily build and customize blogs, websites and combo sites all with the amazing WordPress platform. And because we’ll be working with the self-hosted version of WordPress, you will own the site that you build and it will be on your own domain.
If you build your site on a non-self-hosted platform such as Blogger.com or WordPress.com you run the risk of having your site removed at some point after you’ve put a lot of work into it. I know because it’s happened to me and many of my online marketing friends.
You CAN Do It!
Anyone Can Learn to Build Sites Fast!
No Experience Necessary.
The WordPress Crash Course was designed with the complete beginner in mind. I start from square one with purchasing a domain name and hosting and take you every step of the way until you have a finished great looking blog.
The videos are very easy to understand and you won’t have any problem following the steps. There is NO technical talk. You simply watch what I do and listen to my simple explanations and then do it yourself.
For the beginner, it’s much faster and easier to learn and use WordPress to build websites than it would be to learn a design program such as DreamWeaver.
Here is Just Some of What You’ll Learn…
- How to choose and purchase the right domain name and set up a hosting account
- How to install WordPress the easy way ( and the WordPress software is free!)
- How to control SPAM
- How to take full advantage of the recent upgrades made in WordPress version 3.x
- Adding an email address that uses your domain name. ex: JohnDoe@JohnDoesBlog.com
- How to configure WordPress so it’s search engine optimized for lots of traffic.
- How to make a static website using WordPress. Just because it’s called a blog it doesn’t mean you have to blog. You can use the WordPress search engine friendly platform to build a static website for your business. WordPress is a powerful content management system that enables you to build all types of Websites. This site (Crash Course Training) is a static Website, a blog and a membership site all built on the WordPress platform. You’ll learn how to build a blog, a static website and a combination site.
- Images bring life to your blog. I show you how to add images to your pages and posts. I also show you where to find free images and killer premium paid images that you can use on your site.
- I’ll show you how to install photos and images in your posts and pages. I’ll show you how to upload those images without FTP software. You’ll also learn how to resize and add borders to your images without having to buy any graphic editing software.
- I’ll show you how to put images in your sidebar in case you want to have an author image there. Having an author image adds credibility to your site.
- How to find key plugins that you should have on your site. There are thousands of plugins available to make WP do just about anything you want. I’ll show you the easiest way to find, install and activate them.
- How to manage themes and instantly change the look of your entire site without losing your previous pages and posts.
- I’ll show you how to put adds in your sidebar and how to link those ads to products that you may be selling or to affiliate products.
- You’ll learn the difference between pages and posts and how to use both of them to your greatest advantage.
- How to add an opt-in box to your sidebar to collect email addresses.
- How to embed YouTube videos in your pages and posts.
- How to set up Google Analytics to check and keep track of your visitor statistics.
- How to backup your blog on a weekly basis. Automatically!
- Plus lots of my little tricks and tips that I’ve figured out over the years
- And much, MUCH more! Did I say much more? I mean MUCH MORE!!!
Who is This Training For?
- WordPress beginners
- People who want to make blogs or websites, but don’t have weeks or months to learn
- Those who want to switch from standard website builders to the WordPress platform
- People who don’t want to pay the high price for web designers
- Business owners, coaches, and speakers who want more control over their websites or blogs without depending on web designers. They can make changes or additions to their site instantly.
- Offline business owners who want an online presence without paying super high Web designer prices or waiting weeks to get work done.
- People who want to make quick and easy blogs and websites for their offline clients.
- People who want to start an Online business in affiliate marketing or selling their own products.
Of course you could learn WordPress online for free, but you can’t learn it in two hours. You could spend weeks, if not months, trying to figure out what is important to learn and what isn’t and how to put it all into a logical order. So if the time you have online is valuable or limited then this course is for you.
The WordPress Crash Course is distilled down from many hours of my own personal research and experience and I’ve made it very simple through “watch me do it and copy what I do videos”
This is not some complicated technical manual that you’ll never complete. Build your first blog or website in a day instead of spending weeks or months trying to learn and you’ll have lots more time to work on marketing your business. And after you do it a few times you’ll be able to build sites in a couple of hours.
If you’re looking to have a Website or blog for your offline business or make money online this knowledge will be an essential tool that you’ll use for every project you do.
You’ll pay less for this video course than you would pay a programmer for one hour to make changes to your blog or website.
This is an online video training program.
Get UNLIMITED access to the WordPress Crash Course member’s area where you’ll be able to watch the training videos whenever and as often as you like.
You can watch the videos right now, nothing to ship or download. Within minutes you’ll be learning exactly what you need to know to build your first WordPress blog or website TODAY!
No Monthly Fees!
*Important Notice: We are conducting a marketing test. A very limited number of units will be sold at this price during this test. As soon as we reach our mark the price will change without notice.
I Guarantee You won’t be Disappointed!
If you have any questions please use the Contact link below.
Tino Marketing, LLC is the parent company of CrashCourseTraining.com
Disclaimer: “This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google or Youtube nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by, Google or Youtube.”
WordPress ® and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Automattic, Inc. or the WordPress ® Open Source project.